Friday, May 18, 2012

Mom pleads insanity for the day.....ever have those days!!!

So the morning started insanity and led to an afternoon of turmoil and and evening of whining and crying.....Yes that was me!!! Thank goodness for B-complex and GLA. Every mother needs them!

I was woke up to find a little tiny face full of chocolate looking at me.....it was 5:30 a.m. I got up turned around and heard whining and crying from the kids bedroom...well I tried to clean up kid #1 I was saying to the whining child to get up evidentally they didnt want to because the spider on the floor might get them.  So I went in to kill the spider (which was just a daddy long-leg) and found that bed 3 child was wet and poopy. It is now 5:45 a.m.  I continued to be the clean up person, the refree, and much more. I would like to tell you that it gets better but I cannot.  This was my day it just kept going.  The only thing that I knew was eventually they would have to fall asleep

On days like this my home business doesnt get worked on thank goodness we are having fewer days like this and having more days that I am able to work and be mom.  My life revolves around my kids and so it should. Isnt that the whole point of a stay at home business?   I can't imagine life without them.....even at 5:30 a.m.  I love my husband and children and would choose to die for them if needed.  As we move into a new day I never carry yesterday with me.....so if you have one of those days remember to look forward to tomorrow it will come and dont forget the B-Complex and GLA.......my two products that I dont leave home without.



No comments:

Post a Comment