Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wait and See....NOT ME

Wait and See.....Have you ever used this term or maybe heard it? We use it to promise our children if your good we might go to the park.....wait and see.  Guess who is coming....you'll have to wait and see. I got you a gift......wait and see.  This phrase is very personal to me and many that we work with. Sometimes we use the phrase casually and sometimes it is about a life altering event and the Dr. says we have to wait and see what develops ..Your so young it maybe nothing we aren't sure we will have to wait to see.  So in other words your telling me I am waiting for a disease to occur before you can help me?  Endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and cervical dysplasia going into the 4th stage (cancer) This was my wait and seeI wanted to be able to have children, to chase them around the yard (which I can't stop doing now :), to run a marathon, to go on a safari (which we are doing this year), to just have a quality of life as I mature that not many have.  The Dr. didn't tell me I should try the nutrition route.....their answer was to remove everything before something more drastic occurred. So thus began my personal journey to get healthy the right way.  My husband and I started learning about nutrition (diet related and environmental related). Our human bodies are incredible and can heal themselves if you give them what they need.  We now have four beautiful children and a life far beyond what we could have dreamed.

I have had several struggles but day by day I see my life enhance for the better.  Had I waited to see ......there would be no kids, no job at home, no safari, who knows if I would still be alive. What is your wait and see?  Waiting to get the perfect job, have kids, make the money you always dreamed about, buying a house, spending time with the family, going on the trip of a lifetime, working for yourself..A great life is out there waiting for you to just take it.....
Don't wait and see.....Take it.  Always Dream BIG

My husband and I stay at home and work part time to create an income that far exceeds what we ever thought. We are excited about the future and are always looking to help others find physical help as well as financial security. If you are interested in learning more about an opportunity like this feel free to email me or CLICK HERE AND JOIN US

No comments:

Post a Comment